Will be held synchronously and virtually
Integrated Science 150: Exploring Research in STEM
One-credit seminar for students interested in engaging in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) research experience.
Exploring Research in STEM will offer you an overview of the research process and opportunities to build your skills in reading scientific literature. Activities within this course will help you to...
- Learn about different approaches in science research
- Gain skills in reading scientific literature
- Deepen your understanding of how the scientific method translates into real experimental designs
- Explore your research interests and find a research mentor
- Explore STEM careers involving research