Integrated Science 150: Exploring Research in Science
One-credit seminar for students interested in engaging in a science, technology, engineering, or math (STEM) research experience.
Exploring Research in Science will offer you an overview of the research process and opportunities to build your skills in reading scientific literature. Activities within this course will help you to...
- Learn about different approaches in science research
- Gain skills in reading scientific literature
- Deepen your understanding of how the scientific method translates into real experimental designs
- Explore your research interests and find a research mentor
- Explore science careers involving research